Filtropa #1 Unbleached Disposable Cone Coffee Filters are perfect for making coffee in automatic coffee makers or those specialty coffee accessories designed for manual Japanese coffee brewing methods known as pour-over, hand pour or hand drip coffee. Disposable coffee filters are convenient to use and make cleanup is a breeze. Filtropa #1 paper coffee filters are made without the use of chlorine, resulting in pure, robust flavor. Sediment from finer-ground coffees won’t escape into the brew, allowing the best tasting coffee possible. Easy to use, simply place a coffee filter paper into the automatic or manual coffee maker. Measure in desired amount of ground coffee, or grind whole beans fresh, then brew according to instructions. Drink the fresh-brewed coffee immediately or chill to make iced coffee and other coffee drinks. Convenient and easy to clean up, after brewing coffee, simply discard the coffee filter. Made in Holland these FSC Certified Coffee Filters are environmentally sensitive. They are completely biodegradable. They are the perfect coffee accessories for coffee lovers concerned about more sustainable living practices. Flat bottom filters.
Individual filter dimensions flat: 5.125″-side to side 3.75″-top to bottom 2″ wide-flat bottom
– Disposable Cone Coffee Filters for making coffee in automatic coffee makers or coffee accessories designed for manual, pour-over coffee brewing.
– Made in Holland, they are unbleached, using sustainable manufacturing processes
– Filtropa filters are FSC certified, FDA approved and regular quality controls are performed by renowned institutions such as ISEGA and TUV.
– Bonded without the use of any glues or chemicals, and certified dioxin-free
– Filters out harmful oils and fine particulates