Filtropa #2 Unbleached Disposable Cone Coffee Filters are ideal for making coffee in automatic coffee makers or those specialized coffee devices designed for manual Japanese coffee brewing approaches known as pour-over, hand pour or hand drip coffee. Disposable coffee filters are convenient to use and make cleanup is a breeze. Filtropa #2 paper coffee filters are made without the usage of chlorine, leading to pure, robust flavor. Sediment from finer-ground coffees won’t leave into the brew, allowing the very best tasting coffee possible. Easy to used, just place a coffee filter paper into the automatic or manual coffee machine. Step in desired amount of ground coffee, or grind whole beans fresh, then brew according to instructions. Consume the fresh-brewed coffee right away or chill to make iced coffee and other coffee drinks. Hassle-free and easy to clean up, after developing coffee, just dispose of the coffee filter. Made in Holland these FSC Qualified Coffee Filters are environmentally sensitive. They are entirely naturally degradable. They are the best coffee accessories for coffee lovers worried about more sustainable living practices.
Specific filter measurements flat: 6.5″- side to side 4.62″- leading to bottom 1.88″ wide-flat bottom
- Disposable Cone Coffee Filters for making coffee in automated coffee makers or coffee accessories developed for manual, pour-over coffee brewing
- Made in Holland, they are completely chlorine-free paper, utilizing sustainable production processes
- Filtropa filters are FSC licensed, FDA approved and regular quality controls are performed by renowned organizations such as ISEGA and TUV
- Bonded without the use of any glues or chemicals, and licensed dioxin-free
- Filters out damaging oils and fine particulates